Posted by Abby on 5/25/2013
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing and recipe mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pkg (3 oz each) ramen noodles
- 2 pkg (32 oz total) coleslaw blend
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. Prepare salad dressing mix in small bowl as directed on envelope. Stir in sugar and soy sauce.
2. Break apart noodles and place in a large bowl. Add coleslaw, onions, sunflower kernels, and almonds and mix lightly.
3. Add dressing, toss, serve!