Posted by Abby on 7/19/2013
- 1 head of cauliflower
For the batter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- dash Frank's Wing Sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp dried onion
For the buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup Frank's Wing Sauce
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 450F.
1. Line baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray, set aside.
2. Wash you head of cauliflower and cut into pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the batter ingredients.
4. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter until fully and evenly coated. Place onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes until the batter just hardens.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients.
7. Once the cauliflower are done, remove from oven and brush with buffalo sauce.
8. Put back into the oven and bake for a few more minutes until the sauce has mostly dried and the cauliflower is crispy.
9. Remove from oven, let cool, serve and enjoy!